My sleep patterns suck. I'm tired most of the time even though I spend a lot of time "sleeping". Why? Because when I'm "sleeping" I'm having bizarre dreams that somehow keep me on the fence betweeen reality and bizarro-world. I take Rozerem at bedtime (whenever that is) which helps me to fall asleep faster and then I can usually sleep for a few hours w/o waking up...but have you ever seen the commericals for Rozerem? They imply that you have to get to that deep level of sleep to dream. So why are my dreams waking me up so often? It's really annoying. I'm trying to wean off Wellbutrin because I think that's been the biggest cause of this for the past year and a half or so.
Anyway, gonna watch a bit more TV and then go to bed for real...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry you have such distrupted sleep. I dream alot too, but I don't wake up alot. However, when I do wake up in the mornings, I do not feel like I've had enough sleep, even if technically I've been sleeping for a full night.
Post a Comment