Monday, September 24, 2007

I have to do all the work around here...

This one is for Terri too...well, it's for both of us actually because we want to learn what this word really means: "meme". Hmm, it's not really the same as I thought it was from the last time I looked it up...but it's not the first time that's happpened. For years I could not remember the definition of the term "non sequitur".

So, how 'bout them Yankees???? (get it?)

3 comments:

Ter said...

heh, I had gotten the impression that meme had to do with all the surveys. Well, maybe in a way, because you're telling people about yourself usually... would that be right in regard to the definition?

Joc(e) said...

I guess so. I'm still a bit confused. Seems like the term has been around a while but I never really heard it used until recently.

Ter said...

me either.