Ter of With An Angel On My Shoulder... tagged me so I have to do this. I don't think I know 5 other bloggers on here so the rest of you are off the hook for now. But feel free to do one if you want.
----------------
5 things I was doing 10 yrs ago
1. planning my wedding
2. Getting really nervous about my wedding
3. Working at IdentiFuck (scuse my French)
4. Getting excited about our upcoming honeymoon cruise
5. Living in boring old Titusville...though it was cool to see space shuttles launch right from the pad, even if it was from about 10 miles away
5 things on my to-do list today
1. Meet with TCF group for lunch - done
2. Go to the mall to look for anniversary gifts for my DH ("d" doesn't stand for Dear today though...LOL) - done, plus some shopping therapy for myself!
3. Gas up the car - done
4. Take large blanket to laundromat finally - done
5. Veg out in front of the TV and eat junk food -- not done yet but will be!!
5 of my favorite snacks
1. Ice Cream
2. Chips
3. Cookies
4. Cake -- just about any kind
5. French Fries
5 songs I know the lyrics to
1. Michelle (by The Beatles)
2. My Life (by Billy Joel)
3. The Logical Song (by Supertramp)
4. Live to Tell (by Madonna)
5. Wake Up Little Susie (by The Everly Brothers)
5 bad habits I have
1. I procrastinate terribly
2. I let people get away with hurting my feelings
3. I eat a lot of crappy foods
4. I don't exercise worth a damn
5. I don't keep my house very clean
5 things I'll never wear again
1. Parachute Pants
2. My old size 7 pants...why do I keep them? They're not even in style!!
3. Leg Warmers
4. One of those banana clips for your hair
5. 4-inch heels
5 of my favorite toys
1. Computer...though it's just as much work as a toy
2. My cat (well, she's not really a toy, but she's fun to play with)
3. My PDA
4. My Camera
5. Sorry, not mentioning anything x-rated...LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you're very welcome.
Post a Comment